- CDR – Corel Draw (version 16 and lower) – logos & text in vectors
- AI, EPS, PDF in Adobe Illustrator (version CS6 or lower) with all text converted to outlines
- TIFF, JPG, PNG and other bitmap formats – for graphics containing photos
We do not accept Quark or InDesign files.
If the artwork is a logo and is to be cut on a plotter or router, or screen printed: we need VECTOR art in CDR, PDF, EPS or AI format. All text converted to curves/outlines.
Finished layouts for Banners & Displays
Please use any of the standard scales – 1:2, 1:4, 1:8, 1:12, 1:16, etc. Using irregular scales (such as 47.23%) makes it difficult to check dimensions and catch possible errors.
Images embedded in files should be high enough resolution for their intended size.
- People will be looking at graphics from great distance
- Size of display is usually big
Good quality: 50 dpi to 120dpi at ACTUAL SIZE;
Medium-low quality: 25dpi to 50 dpi at ACTUAL SIZE;
Low quality: below 25dpi at ACTUAL SIZE.
The higher the resolution, the better. As a guideline, bitmap file size should not be bigger than 600MB.
- People will be looking at graphics from close distance
- Size of display is not too big
Good quality: 100 dpi to 120dpi at ACTUAL SIZE;
Medium quality: 75dpi to 100dpi at ACTUAL SIZE;
Medium-low quality: 50dpi to 75dpi at ACTUAL SIZE;
Low quality: below 50dpi at ACTUAL SIZE.
How to Send Artwork
- E-mail smaller files up to 5MB to your account representative;
- Upload your artwork on Dropbox.com or Hightail.com – contact your account representative for details;
- Send the artwork on a CD or DVD.